Friday, July 20, 2012

Progress!

I have started working on Blood Honey again, after having a few months off and I am happy with my progress. I have decided to make three levels instead of the initial one and all three levels will have a boss.

I have a rough demo of how the game will operate, but it is still in its very early stages.

I have the giant spider that will be the final boss, but the two additional bosses will be a 'Daddy Long-legs' and a Stag Beetle.


The "Daddy Long Legs"

Photobucket

- Level One's Boss
- Shoots Bullets that split into three
- Swipes at player with cane
- Hovers up and down




The Stag Beetle

Photobucket

- Level Two's Boss
- Shoots using a turret that fires up and down
- Charges at the player
- Incredibly tough


New Backgrounds


These backgrounds will be looping.

Photobucket

Level One's Background

Photobucket

Level Two's Background

Photobucket

Level Three's Background


I will post more updates on my work in the following months.


No comments: